Data Protection – Contacts
Who is the Controller of your personal data?
Identity: MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L.
V.A.T. No.: B60574100
Postal address: Ronda Narcís Monturiol, 46
08349 Cabrera de Mar – Barcelona – Spain
Telephone: (+34) 937 595 995
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L. we process your personal data for the main purposes of managing our contacts database,
- As the contact person to manage relationships with the legal entity or organisation for which you render your services.
- As the interested person that has contacted us in order to request or apply for any information, and to be able to respond to you.
By way of additional purpose, if we have requested authorisation and if you have provided your consent to us, we shall process your personal data for the remittance of commercial communications.
How long will we store your personal data for?
The personal data provided to us shall be stored, for the main purposes:
- In the case of a contact person to manage relationships with the legal entity or organisation for which you render your services, your personal data shall be stored for the period of time for which said relationship exists with said legal entity or organisation, without prejudice to the legal periods corresponding to the legal liabilities that may arise as a result of the relationship with the legal entity or organisation.
- In the case of an interested party that has contacted us, for the period of 6 months after having responded to your request, in case any subsequent communications are received in relation to said query or request for information.
In relation to the additional purpose regarding the remittance of commercial communications, we shall store your personal data until you inform us that you no longer want to receive our communications.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company shall NOT adopt automated decisions.
What is the justification for the processing of your personal data?
The legal base for the processing of your personal data for the main purpose of managing our contacts database is
- In the case of a contact person to manage relationships with the legal entity or organisation for which you render your services, the legal base is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the data controller, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
- In the case of an interested party that has contacted us, the legal base is your consent.
For the additional purpose regarding the remittance of commercial communications, the legal base for the processing of your personal data is your consent.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
During the period of the data processing, MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L. shall not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
At MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L. we shall receive the collaboration from the third party service providers that we contract from time to time and that, for the provision of said service, it may be necessary that said collaborators have access to your personal data, however said personal data shall be subject to all of the applicable legal guarantees at all times, in accordance with our instructions and subject to the prior subscription of a data protection contract in which we shall require, inter alia, that your personal data be processed solely and exclusively for the agreed purposes, and that the adequate technical and organisational measures be applied, and that your personal data be erased and/or returned at the conclusion of any said service.
At MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L. we adhere to strict standards for the selection of third party service providers in order to comply with our obligations relating to data protection.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Any person has the right to request confirmation as to whether MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L. is processing personal data thereof or not.
Furthermore, any person has the:
Right to request access to his or her personal data.
Right to request the rectification thereof.
Right to request the erasure thereof.
Right to request the restriction of the processing thereof.
Right to object to the processing thereof.
Right to data portability.
Right to revoke any consent provided.
Right to information
Right to object to being the subject of individual automated decisions.
To exercise your rights, please forward a letter, together with a copy of your D.N.I. (National Identification Document) to:
MAQUINARIA VIÑAS S.L.
Ejercicio derechos protección de datos
Ronda Narcís Monturiol, 46
08349 Cabrera de Mar – Barcelona – Spain
, or forward us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org